By using this Web site ("Chatzy"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Limitations of use
Chatzy provides a chat service which allows its users to create chat rooms, send out invitations to people they know and communicate privately in these chat rooms. The following limitations apply:
- Invitations may only be sent to people who know the sender and only for the purpose of inviting these people for a chat.
- Free chat rooms may not be used for the purpose of promoting or selling goods or services without the prior written consent of Chatzy.
- We allow the use of Chatzy and paid Premium Rooms in media productions, such as television shows, radio broadcasts, live streams, etc., for no additional fee and without the need for any copyright or trademark release.
- We allow linking to specific chatrooms, provided that the link creator does not make incorrect or misleading statements regarding the chat service.
- User scripts designed specifically to modify the behavior of Chatzy are not permitted. Rooms or user accounts promoting such tools may be closed.
- Any hacking or phishing activity aimed at securing unrightful access to rooms or user accounts is forbidden (and a crime in most countries). Chatzy may help law enforcement or victims of such activity identify the perpetrator(s) by passing on information such as names, IP's and email addresses.
- Chatzy needs to ensure the continued, legal operation of our rooms. We block rooms which promote illegal contents (such as child pornography), and we reserve the right to appoint new Administrators in publicly active rooms, where no Administrator/Moderator has been present for a long time.
- Since Chatzy does not monitor the chatrooms, users enter the chatrooms solely at their own risk. Chatzy cannot be held responsible for any emotional or real consequences of using a chatroom. Any such issue must be dealt with between the implicated parties.
We respect the privacy of our users to the fullest:
- Chat contents is considered confidential and will never be sold or given away to third parties for commercial purposes.
- Email addresses are used only once each time they are entered and only for the purpose of sending out email invitations for a chat.
- Chat rooms are considered private and are not monitored by moderators.
Chatzy offers a free service as well as paid subscriptions based on either room address ("Premium Room") or user email ("Premium User"). Subscriptions are automatically renewed, but can be changed or cancelled at any time before renewal.
Premium Room subscriptions are not personal, but apply to a specific room. If you upgrade to a Premium Room, the features apply solely to the chat room from which they are purchased, regardless of who uses the chatroom.
All subscriptions are subject to the successful completion of the transaction and will be disabled if we do not receive the agreed amount of money from our payment processor (PayPal). Purchases are final, no refunds.
The people behind Chatzy have every intention to continue providing a quality chat service (we have been in operation since 2002). In the very unlikely event of permanent discontinuation of the service, refunds will be made at the discretion of Chatzy’s owners. No refunds will be made for subscriptions older than one year.
All information and services found at Chatzy, are provided "as is", with no warranties whatsoever. Chatzy disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties regarding security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the system.