Welcome to Quaker Center's online meeting for worship. We meet daily from 7:30 to 8:00 AM Pacific Time.
* Please arrive a few minutes early to settle into worship.
* Tell us your name and what city and country (if not obvious) you are in.
* The meeting for worship, though held here in a chat room, is not a chat or a discussion. We wait in silence, sink below our own thoughts and plans, and wait for the gift of God's immediate guidance.
A word on ministry: from time to time a participant may be led to offer ministry.
* This ministry is a gift of the Holy Spirit, God speaking through one of us.
* We do not respond to that ministry here, though we may be led to respond to it in our lives.
See the following link about speaking in meeting for worship: http://www.tcfm.org/article/on-speaking-....
We will close worship shortly after 8 AM by virtually shaking hands.
To enter the room, please identify yourself below:
. Your IP address can be used to identify you in case of misconduct.