By using this Web site (“Chatzy”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Limitations of use
Chatzy provides a chat service which allows its users to create chat rooms, send out invitations to people they know and communicate privately in these chat rooms. The following limitations apply:
- Invitations may only be sent to people who know the sender and only for the purpose of inviting these people for a chat.
- We allow linking to specific chatrooms, provided that the Web master does not make incorrect or misleading statements regarding the chat service.
- Free chat rooms may not be used for the purpose of promoting or selling goods or services without the prior written consent of Chatzy.
- User scripts designed specifically to modify the behavior of Chatzy are not permitted. Rooms or user accounts promoting such tools may be closed.
- Since Chatzy does not monitor the chatrooms, users enter the chatrooms solely at their own risk. Chatzy cannot be held responsible for any emotional or real consequences of using a chatroom. Any such issue must be dealt with between the implicated parties.
We respect the privacy of our users to the fullest:
- Chat contents is considered confidential and will never be sold or given away to third parties for commercial purposes.
- Email addresses are used only once each time they are entered and only for the purpose of sending out email invitations for a chat.
- Chat rooms are considered private and are not monitored by moderators.
Chatzy offers a free service as well as paid subscriptions based on either room address ("Premium Room") or user email ("Premium User"). Subscriptions are automatically renewed, but can be changed or cancelled at any time before renewal.
Premium room subscriptions are not personal, but apply to a specific room. If you upgrade to a premium room, the features apply solely to the chat room from which they are purchased, regardless of who uses the chatroom.
All subscriptions are subject to the successful completion of the transaction and will be disabled if we do not receive the agreed amount of money from our payment processor (PayPal). Purchases are final, no refunds.
The people behind Chatzy have every intention to continue providing a quality chat service (we have been in operation since 2002). In the very unlikely event of permanent discontinuation of the service, refunds will be made at the discretion of Chatzy’s owners. No refunds will be made for premium room subscriptions older than one year.
All Chatzy's services, including premium subscriptions, are provided by the following two companies, depending on your country of residence:
- If you are from the United States or another country outside of the European Union:
S.C. USONSE S.R.L. · Bd. Lascar Catargiu nr. 12, parter; Bucuresti, Sector 1; Romania · RC: J40/13444/2011 · CF: RO29330058
- If you are from a country which is part of the European Union:
S.C. WEBIFY S.R.L. · Bd. Lascar Catargiu nr. 12, parter; Bucuresti, Sector 1; Romania · RC: J40/1042/2012 · CUI: 29630543
If you recently made a purchase, you can use our online feedback form to request an invoice from one of the above companies. Please notice, however, that the invoice will be in Romanian and not contain deductable VAT (WEBIFY is not VAT-registered and sales tax is not collected for non-EU customers).
All information and services found at Chatzy, are provided “as is”, with no warranties whatsoever. Chatzy disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties regarding security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the system.